Viridis Silva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
Information for the RP after the Re-Opening EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 11:51 am by Guest

» Death Rising~ An Apocalypse RP
Information for the RP after the Re-Opening EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:04 pm by Guest

» breathless new canine site
Information for the RP after the Re-Opening EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:18 am by Guest

» Faybrook
Information for the RP after the Re-Opening EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:10 am by Guest

» VITALITY
Information for the RP after the Re-Opening EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:04 pm by Guest

» Looong EfA, stuff...
Information for the RP after the Re-Opening EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:24 am by Yoru

» Count to 20 before the Alpha posts!
Information for the RP after the Re-Opening EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:57 am by Evonne

» Mistglade Forest
Information for the RP after the Re-Opening EmptyThu May 07, 2015 4:39 pm by Guest

» Count to 10.000
Information for the RP after the Re-Opening EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:33 am by Náhani

Staff
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Time
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Season: Autumn
Time: 5 PM [17:00]
Weather: Humid and misty. Occasionally sun.
Temperature: 15°C [59 °F]
Mating Season: No
Birthing Season: No
Affiliations
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Information for the RP after the Re-Opening

2 posters

Go down

Information for the RP after the Re-Opening Empty Information for the RP after the Re-Opening

Post by Eric Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:29 am

R E - O P E N I N G

Yes, I´m happy to announce that the Viridis Silva is back!

The site is open for members now, however, the RP is still closed. Begin of the RP will be around this weekend. c:

I have changed the site, slightly. It´s not much, I just added some codings. ^^

Another big announcement is, that I will no longer RP as Kedos. I´ve changed my character, Kedos will be dead when the RP begins.

As for what happened so far:: 

After Mordor and his followers lost the fight and left the land for good, a huge hurricane raged over the entire lands of the Viridis Silva, injuring and even killing some of the wolves, including the Alpha. The pack split up and is currently searching for survivors where they stumble upon Eric, a former friend of Kedos. He will take charge over the pack, if the members do agree with his arguments is questionable but there is no choice left. The pack has to work together if they do want to survive, even if it means that they have to accept Eric as their new leader.

So I hope everything´s clear for now. .3.

All members are currently in the Forgotten group, what simply means inactive. Just PM me on the site so I know that you´re entirely back and I will put you back into the Follower rank. 

If anyone wants to change their character, please PM me an application! If you want your former character, you´d have to post a reply on it´s biography so I will move it back to the accepted biography section!

Thank you very much. c:

P.S.:: I´ve removed the shoutbox since many members were slightly upset and even went cray cray because of the pop-up-ad-thingies the shoutbox caused. So yeah, it´s gone, the pop-ups are gone. I´ll probably make a guest-friendly board where everyone can ask things or just post something. As long as it´s not considered as SPAM, everything´s good. .3.

I think that´s pretty much it.

Eric
Eric
Admin

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Information for the RP after the Re-Opening Empty Re: Information for the RP after the Re-Opening

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Okay, now I will be active but I have final exams going on this week and then next week the new semester starts. I don't know if I'll be able to reply or rp much for the next two weeks. I just thought I should let you know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Information for the RP after the Re-Opening Empty Re: Information for the RP after the Re-Opening

Post by Cialda Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:36 pm

I'm active, I'll keep Cialda I think. I also have exams in a couple weeks and then the new semester, so I might not be extremely active, but I'll be active.
Cialda
Cialda

http://silver-skies.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:55 am

That is completely fine. Take all the time you need, Ezra and Cia.
School comes first.
Thank you for letting me know.
Eric
Eric
Admin

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down