Viridis Silva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Pack Roleplay
!Grand Opening! EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 11:51 am by Guest

» Death Rising~ An Apocalypse RP
!Grand Opening! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:04 pm by Guest

» breathless new canine site
!Grand Opening! EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:18 am by Guest

» Faybrook
!Grand Opening! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:10 am by Guest

» VITALITY
!Grand Opening! EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:04 pm by Guest

» Looong EfA, stuff...
!Grand Opening! EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:24 am by Yoru

» Count to 20 before the Alpha posts!
!Grand Opening! EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:57 am by Evonne

» Mistglade Forest
!Grand Opening! EmptyThu May 07, 2015 4:39 pm by Guest

» Count to 10.000
!Grand Opening! EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:33 am by Náhani

Staff
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Time
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Season: Autumn
Time: 5 PM [17:00]
Weather: Humid and misty. Occasionally sun.
Temperature: 15°C [59 °F]
Mating Season: No
Birthing Season: No
Affiliations
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

!Grand Opening!

Go down

!Grand Opening! Empty !Grand Opening!

Post by Eric Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:25 am

Pack News
Ok, as the topic already states, the pack is officially done and open for members to join! The WQ thread is done, so is the site. We already gained many members, 8 to be honest within two days! I just wanted to say thank you one more time! Thanks a lot guys! Also please have in mind that you have to register with your wolf´s name [not surname, no second names, etc]. You should have posted an application before registering at all. I saw someone registered with no application and i will not tolerate this and decline your request. So please, if you want to join, First the application, then registering.

Roleplay
Some of you already know but i´m still going to say it so everyone knows about it; Roleplay will start tomorrow! I will be the one who post the first post at the Main Den, you guys can post then [it´s like the signal that you can post then lol]. However, if you´re new and your biography has not been accepted yet, please wait for the Alpha, me, to accept it so you are allowed to RP with us. Those who disobey that rule or simply ignore it overall, will get their post deleted with no warning. I hope you can understand this and thank you for your cooperation!

And yeah, i guess that´s everything now. Like i said, THANK YOU and tomorrow RP. Kay, imma end this now, bye!
Eric
Eric
Admin

http://ooeattherudeoo.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down